18 Inspirational Quotes to Live By
The last couple days I have been designing a 365-day gratitude journal with 365 inspirational quotes from women. It has been ... inspirational to say the least.
During my research, I came across these 18 quotes by men that I absolutely loved and I really wanted to share them with you. These are all quotes that help you to understand yourself and life.
Take a moment to learn from others. Enjoy the journey 💖
P.S. We will notify all subscribers when the 365-day gratitude journal featuring inspirational quotes from women is available. You can get in the loop by signing up for Your Best Self Magazine. Plus, you have something amazing to read while you wait 😊
1. “If you think you are too small to make a difference try sleeping with a mosquito.” - Dalai Lama
2. “You never know what you have the ability to do until you dig.” - Mike Kinne
3. “No matter what people tell you, words and ideas can change the world.” - Robin Williams
4. “Happiness is not by chance, but by choice.”- Jim Rohn
5. “You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.” - Dr. Seuss
6. “We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us.” - Joseph Campbell
7. “Don’t wait. The time will never be just right.” - Napoleon Hill
8. “Some people look for a beautiful place. Others make a place beautiful." - Hazrat Inayat Khan
9. “Happiness often sneaks in through a door you didn’t know you left open." - John Barrymore
10. “You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream” - C.S. Lewis
11. “Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.” - Albert Einstein
12. “Don’t let yesterday take up too much of today.” - Will Rogers
13. “The pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity. The optimist sees opportunity in every difficulty.” - Winston Churchill
14. “If you have good thoughts they will shine out of your face like sunbeams and
you will always look lovely.” - Roald Dahl
15. “Sometimes you will never know the value of a moment until it becomes a memory.” - Dr. Seuss
16. “The bad news is time flies. The good news is you’re the pilot.” - Michael Altshuler
17. “If I cannot do great things. I can do small things in a great ways.” - Martin Luther King Jr.
18. “Stay close to anything that makes you glad you are alive.” - Hafiz